Milwaukee Tool continues to expand its Hand Tool offering with the launch of four new 45° Offset Snip Solutions that deliver best-in-class cutting performance and durability. Built from the ground up, the new snips are an innovative solution for metalworking and mechanical professionals who encounter directional cuts in ductwork or sheet metal and need to keep their hands away from the material.
Backed by Milwaukee’s Limited Lifetime Warranty, all Milwaukee Snips are made with forged metal heads and hard chrome plating for maximum tool strength and durability. Forged heads provide up to 10X the life of comparable cast heads.
The snips are designed to uphold the highest level of safety and ease-of-use. An exclusive, patent-pending spring and lock mechanism allows the user to open and close the snips with one hand, while thumb and forefinger slots allow the user to push through sheet metal with ease. Additionally, the cutter heads feature sub-flush bolts to prevent the tool from getting hung up on sheet metal while cutting, and durable rubber grips add comfort and help protect the tool.
Milwaukee Snip Model Options
45° Offset Snips
Used for directional cutting in ductwork or sheet metal to keep hand above the material
– 10” Offset Snips, Straight Cutting (48-22-4032)
– 10” Offset Snips, Right Cutting (48-22-4022)
– 10” Offset Snips, Left Cutting (48-22-4012)
– 2 piece Tradesman Set – Offset Snips (48-22-4023) — includes left and right cutting offset snips
Used for general-purpose cutting
– 10” Aviation Snips, Straight Cutting (48-22-4030)
– 10” Aviation Snips, Right Cutting (48-22-4020)
– 10” Aviation Snips, Left Cutting (48-22-4010)
– 10” Bulldog Snips, Straight Cutting (48-22-4000)
– 3-piece Snips Set (48-22-4033) – includes left, right, straight aviation snips
Right Angle Snips
Used for installed over-head or below-waist cutting
– 10” Right Angle Snips, Right Cutting (48-22-4021)
– 10” Right Angle Snips, Left Cutting (48-22-4011)
For more information on the full line of Milwaukee products, call 1-800-SAWDUST or visit milwaukeetool.com.