UCX provides technicians with a helpful service chart that profiles “The Six Most Common Brake Conditions.” The chart includes “The Condition,” “What’s Happening” and “The Fix.” The six conditions covered in the chart include:
- Normal wear All pads worn evenly;
- Onboard pads worn, inboard pads normal;
- Inboard pads worn, outboard pads normal;
- Tapered pad wear;
- Cracked or chipped pads; and
- Pad wear abnormal on one wheel only.
Click here to download “The Six Most Common Brake Conditions” service chart.
For additional information on products offered by UCX, visit www.ucx.com.