Recently, ACDelco asked its Total Service Support (TSS) automotive service centers: “HHR U Gonna Win?” Five service center owners said “yes” and now each is the proud owner of a 2007 Chevrolet HHR.
ACDelco launched “HHR U Gonna Win?” last fall at its National Sales Convention in Las Vegas; the promotion ran November 1 December 31, 2006. Independent Service Centers (ISCs) that participate in ACDelco’s TSS program were eligible to enter.
ACDelco TSS shops received an entry to win a 2007 Chevrolet HHR for each pre-determined volume of ACDelco automotive parts purchases they made; ACDelco awarded one HHR in each of its five U.S. regions. Additionally, ACDelco TSS shops received a framed, limited-edition Sam Bass poster featuring ACDelco’s 10 years in NASCAR Busch Series racing for purchasing a certain volume of ACDelco parts.
“The Chevrolet HHR’s bold design has made it a top market choice. And, technicians and consumers alike turn to ACDelco for our quality parts for almost all vehicle makes and models,” said John Eck, ACDelco merchandising and promotions manager. “Pairing our popular products in the ACDelco ‘HHR U Gonna Win?’ promotion was a great way to reward shop owners for selling quality ACDelco parts.”
ACDelco congratulates the following winners:
- Jay Billingsley, owner, Billingsley Amoco, 1725 South Franklin Street, Decatur, IL;
- David Chau, owner, Alameda Auto Care, 2405 Eagle Avenue, Alameda, CA;
- Tim Hamby, owner, Hamby’s, Inc., 5790 Dahlonega Highway, Cumming, GA;
- Costa Kouzounis, owner, Demo’s Automotive Center, 2438 Tangley Street, Houston, TX; and
- Jerald Schultz, owner, Schultz’s Vestal Service Center, Inc., 320 Front Street, Vestal, NY.
ACDelco’s TSS program is uniquely positioned in the industry. It offers exclusive access to a wealth of tools, training and benefits to enhance nearly every aspect of an ISC’s business.
In addition to training, ACDelco’s TSS program benefits include:
- Association with the ACDelco brand and image and corporate commitment;
- World-class products and powerful e-Business tools;
- Award-winning advertising; and
- The opportunity to participate in various exclusive promotions and programs.
ISCs interested in ACDelco’s TSS program are encouraged to visit www.acdelcotechconnect.com or call 1-800-ACDelco.