Bosch has introduced the “Bosch National Wheel Service Promise” in a dramatic move that guarantees that a Bosch authorized Wheel Service repair provider will restore Bosch branded wheel service equipment to operating condition within 48 hours of repair being scheduled by calling 1-855 BOSCHTECH (1-855-267-2483)
“The National Wheel Service Promise is unprecedented, and assures the shop that it won’t skip a beat if repairs are needed on Bosch branded tire changers, wheel balancers, aligners or brake lathes, purchased on or after January 1, 2012,” said Michael Loth, manager technical service and support for Bosch. “As part of the promise, Bosch will offer or extend the equipment’s labor warranty for six months if we don’t repair it within 48 hours.”
“Bosch markets advanced versatile, hard working wheel service equipment that provides shops with years of productive and profitable service. This national wheel service promise, offered only by Bosch, puts our wheel service equipment in a class by itself,” according to James Graninger, vice president – Workshop Test Equipment NAFTA for Bosch.
The National Wheel Service Promise guarantees that:
- Tech support will call back within a maximum of two hours when a problem is called in to Bosch. In the event the hotline tech is unable to diagnose the equipment repair needed, the call will be transferred to a Bosch Technical Support specialist. If the specialist is unavailable at the time of the call, the call will typically be returned within two business hours.
- Repair will be scheduled within 24 hours once diagnosed, and completed within 48 hours from the time it was scheduled.
- Service parts will be available 100 percent of the time and service parts will be delivered within 24 hours.
- If Bosch determines that the equipment cannot be repaired within 10 days, excluding weekends and national holidays, Bosch will provide loaner equipment at no charge until the equipment can be returned to operational condition. Bosch will provide installation and training of the loaner equipment, if required, at no charge.
- Bosch will offer or extend the equipment’s labor warranty for six months if equipment cannot be repaired within 48 hours of the repair being scheduled.
The National Wheel Service Promise applies to Bosch branded wheel service equipment installed within the continental United States and purchased on or after Jan. 1, 2012. The guarantee applies for three years from the date of purchase, and equipment must be non-operational at the time of repair appointment scheduling.
When required, a Bosch authorized service provider will call the customer typically within 24 hours to schedule the repair appointment, and the customer must provide access to the machine for service within 48 hours of the initial repair appointment call. A Bosch Wheel Service Technical Hotline at 1- 855-BOSCHTECH (1-855-267-2483) will be available if equipment repair is appropriate.
For more information on Bosch Automotive Products, visit www.boschautoparts.com.
For more information on Bosch Diagnostics, visit www.boschdiagnostics.com.
Find Bosch Auto Parts on Facebook, visit www.facebook.com/boschautoparts.
Follow Bosch Auto Parts on Twitter, visit www.twitter.com/BoschAutoParts.