ALLDATA LLC has issued its quarterly release, adding more than 330,000 pages of factory-correct automotive service and repair information to its core product.
In addition, 2,294 new Technical Service Bulletins (TSBs), totaling 7,963 pages, were added. The release reflects new and updated information from U.S., Asian and European auto manufacturers.
During the third fiscal quarter, ALLDATA addressed 5,600 customer requests for additional information. As a result, more than 72,000 service manual pages were reviewed and updated.
A few highlights of the quarterly release include:
- Updated DTC finder for Asian, Ford, Chrysler, European and GM models.
- Added fuse locations, cabin air filter service and repair and instrument cluster carrier locations for 2007 Ford and Chrysler models and 2008 Ford models.
- Added suggested mileage-based maintenance schedules to supplement the indicator-based information for 2005 through 2007 Hondas and 2004 through 2007 Acura models.
- Added maintenance diagnostic and repair coverage for 2008 Fords.
- Added door panel service and repair for 1994 through 1997 Lexus models.
- Added door panel, door lock and door handle service and repair for 1994 through 1999 Toyotas.
- Added engine mechanical specifications for 2002 through 2003 Mazda models.
ALLDATA provides manufacturers’ service and repair information, shop management software and customer relations tools for the automotive repair and collision industries.
Visit www.alldata.com for more information.