Dorman Products Inc. has announced its February 2015 New Product Idea contest winners:
Dorman congratulates the following winners:
• Leo S. from Allentown, Pa., Dorman’s Counterperson of the month, for suggesting the idea for what became part no. 905-753, a Rear Lower Position Control Arm Ball Bushing for Ford Expedition 2003-’06.
• Brian Z. from Lansdale, Pa., Dorman’s Technician of the month, for suggesting the idea for part no. 904-121 an REGR Cooler Kit for Chevrolet 2006-’07, GMC 2006-07.
Qualifying* service technicians and counter people submitting a new product idea via DormanProducts.com are eligible to win. It is that easy. Dorman’s New Product Development Team will review all ideas, whether they were submitted recently or in the past, and will determine the monthly winners. Each new product idea counts and those submitting multiple ideas earn multiple chances to win.
Winners are awarded:
• Service Technician New Idea of the Month: $100 VISA gift card
• Counterperson New Idea of the Month: $100 VISA gift card
• Contest winners also will earn a spotlight on themselves and their businesses on Dorman’s Facebook page
• All individual contest winners will be entered into Dorman’s annual Grand-Prize Contest drawn in December for a chance to win a $500 VISA gift card.
*Complete contest details available at http://www.dormanproducts.com.