VP Racing Fuels Inc. has announced its “Madditive” line of gas and diesel additives and its VP Small Engine Fuels product family are both now available at AutoZone stores throughout the U.S. Marketed as “Race Fuel Technology for Your Daily Driver,” VP Madditives include off-road and street-legal formulas to optimize performance in gas and diesel engines, while VP Small Engine Fuels are formulated for outdoor power equipment to prevent fuel system damage caused by ethanol-blended street gas.
“It’s a real testament to the strength of the VP brand as well as the quality of these products to have them embraced by one of the largest retailers of aftermarket automotive parts and accessories in the United States,” said Bruce Hendel, VP’s director of sales-consumer products. “VP’s Madditives offer the consumer better performance and better value than the competition. They’re particularly appealing given their unique packaging featuring VP’s ‘Mad Scientist’ and the reputation for quality and integrity that VP brings to a category otherwise prone to exaggerated hype or misleading product claims.
“The growth of VP Small Engine Fuel has been phenomenal as more and more consumers become aware of the problems with ethanol-blended street gas,” Hendel added. “Sales will only accelerate with the additional distribution provided by AutoZone’s 5,000-plus locations.”
Products available at AutoZone include:
• Octanium – Octane concentrate, increases octane up to eight numbers (for Off-Road use only)
• Fuel System Cleaner – Cleans entire fuel system for up to 5,000 miles (street-legal)
• Seven-in-one fuel system treatment – Enhances combustion and restores engine’s power (street-legal)
• Diesel all-in-one fuel conditioner – Cleans injectors and pumps, increases fuel mileage (Street-legal)
VP Small Engine Fuel
• Four-cycle – unleaded fuel blended with no ethanol, for all 4-cycle equipment
• Two-cycle multi-mix – pre-mixed with oil for equipment specifying either 40:1 or 50:1 gas/oil mix
• Fix-it-fuel – one-time fuel system treatment for poor/non-running small engines
For more information about VP Madditives, VP Small Engine Fuel or other VP products, visit VPRacingFuels.com.