The Gates Corp. recently announced the addition of 128 new part numbers covering late-model vehicles to its product lineup. The product release also includes the new PolarSeal II Clamp Assortment and PolarSeal II Male Flareless Assemblies for A/C repair and the DriveAlign HD Tensioner for DD Series Engines.
Highlights of the Gates new number announcement include:
• Twenty-five new coolant hose SKUs, bringing the total number available to 4,281
• Nineteen Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) assembly additions for a total of 27 SKUs
• Nine additional DriveAlign tensioners/pulleys for a total of 522 SKUs
• Twenty-two new GlobalSpiral high-pressure couplings for 132 total SKUs
• Nine new Micro-V AT, Stretch Fit and FleetRunner belts totaling 1,534 SKUs
• Twenty-four new Micro-V Accessory Belt Drive Kits for import applications
• Eight new PolarSeal Couplings
• Two new automotive and two new heavy-duty water pumps
The new PolarSeal II Clamp Assortment includes tools needed to make A/C barrier hose assemblies in the field or in the shop without heavy crimping equipment. With eight new compression fittings, Gates PolarSeal II Male Flareless Assemblies cover a wide range of tube/hose assemblies, reducing multiple inventory needs. The assemblies allow for flexibility in A/C repair, Gates adds.
“We are excited about the expansion of our aftermarket product lines, especially our new PolarSeal II offerings, which are coming out just in time for the busy A/C season,” said Tom Trojan, Gates product marketing manager.
In addition, Gates has just introduced the DriveAlign HD Tensioner for DD Series engines installed in popular Freightliner and Western Star models, covering more than 45,000 VIO. Fleet-tested to more than 400,000 miles, the tensioner is an advanced, drop-in solution that lasts longer than the OE equivalent, so fleet managers avoid unnecessary maintenance and lower their cost per mile.
Lastly, the release also includes a set of professional-grade hose clamp pliers for easy radiator hose installation and repair and DEF Hotline SCR Hose Assemblies covering heavy-duty vehicles like Kenworth and Peterbilt.
For detailed information about Gates new OEM-quality aftermarket parts and products, visit www.Gates.com/automotive.