The Automotive Training Group has released the 2013 Toyota & Ford Hybrid Diagnostics 7‐hour course and training manual. This hybrid seminar was built from the actual failures occurring in a variety of Toyota and Ford hybrid models, so it applies directly to the diagnostic, repair and normal service challenges you’ll be seeing in your shop. You will learn to confidently diagnose the main hybrid drive components: batteries, inverters and transaxles. However, there are many other systems with high failure rates:
• HC management systems: HCAC, Coolant Storage and Exhaust Heat Exchange;
• Various combinations of electro‐hydraulic braking systems;
• Electric pumps and HVAC compressors;
• Hybrid component cooling systems;
• Electric steering assist; and
• Other accessory and instrumentation faults.
The Automotive Training Group shows multiple tool and test solutions, including a number of tips you can quickly apply to rule out many faults, saving hours of diagnostics time. Why learn the hard way? Come to this seminar to gain an edge when diagnosing & repairing hybrids.
For additional information, contact Heather Fitzgerald at (800) 233-3182 Ext. 325 or email [email protected].