Tenneco says it is reaching thousands of automotive professionals and consumers as it continues to add hands-on technical training and product videos to the “TennecoInc” aftermarket channel on YouTube.
The www.youtube.com/TennecoInc channel provides free access to detailed technical information and product overviews from the experts at Tenneco’s leading brands, including Monroe shocks and struts, Walker emissions control and Monroe brakes.
Approaching nearly 800,000 views on the popular, global online video network, the TennecoInc channel features videos developed through input from trade partners and the technical training team at Tenneco.
“We work daily with customers and our sales team, finding new training topics that can help our trade partners more quickly and accurately diagnose and complete ride control, emissions control and friction repairs,” said Joe Bacarella, manager, product training and technical assistance call center, Tenneco North American Aftermarket. “Ultimately, we want to provide top-notch, Web-based training that can help technicians and parts professionals advance their businesses.”
Among the current training videos available at www.youtube.com/TennecoInc are:
• Monroe Quick-Strut assembly installs on common vehicles like a 2002 Dodge Neon, a 2004 Ford Taurus SES and a 2001 Toyota Camry CE
• Monroe OESpectrum strut assembly install on a 2005 Mercedes-Benz C230 Kompressor Sport
• Walker 13 Steps to Diagnosing Emissions Control Issues, like emissions control diagnostics, potential causes of catalytic converter failure, understanding how converters work and more
• Monroe Brakes in-depth installation training video
• In-depth features like the Monroe Safety Triangle, how shocks and struts work, how to choose the right shock for your vehicle and more
The free technical training video library is available in English and French through the “TennecoInc” channel on YouTube. To see the latest video uploads and more, visit www.youtube.com/TennecoInc.