Applied vehicles: 2004-’10 Qx56 (JA60) [all 2004-’09 and 2010 vehicles built before: 5N3ZA(*)N(**)AN 904401]
If you confirm:
A noise (clunking squeaking popping) can be heard when performing at least one of the following actions:
– turning the steering wheel left or right;
– driving over speed bumps;
– driving on rough roads;
– accelerating or decelerating; and
The noise is coming from the front stabilizer bar bushing.
Replace the front stabilizer bar bushing on both sides (RH and LH) with P/N 54613-ZV50A.
– Refer to the FSU section of the applicable electronic service manual for removal and installation instructions.
– Before installing the new bushings, use Nissan Brake Cleaner (or equivalent) to clean the stabilizer bar where the bushings make contact. See Fig. 1.
Courtesy of ALLDATA.