Stant Corp., manufacturer of automotive fuel systems, fuel caps, radiator caps and thermostats, has announced the release of the 35 new parts shown at the 2009 AAPEX show.
These parts include:
• The first aftermarket line of standard and locking green “Diesel Fuel Only” fuel caps;
• A line of expandable oil plugs ranging in size from 1-inch to 2-1/2 inch;
• New radiator caps including a 42 psi cap for late-model Nissans, a 18 psi cap for late-model Ford Focus, and a 20 psi cap for Ford, Mazda, Mercury and Nissan models;
• New XACTstat for:
– 2008 and newer Ford Super Duty with 6.4L diesel engines;
– 2005-2009 Audi A4s; and
– 2008 and newer Chrysler and Dodge models with 3.5L engines;
• Three new heavy-duty thermostats the Cummins ISX and ISM engines found in many late-model Heavy Duty and Class 8 vehicles;
• A new Superstat for Ford Rangers; and
• A seal that allows an existing thermostat to fit in the metal housing of Chevy Aveo.
Stant has also added more than 5,000 new 2010 applications for existing parts to its electronic catalog.
For additional information, visit www.stant.com.