Standard Motor Products, Inc. introduces a new Standard brand website. The redesigned site, www.standardbrand.com, was built with responsive architecture and a parallax-scrolling design.
The all-new interface provides an engaging user experience as it delivers meaningful brand content on any device, whether desktop, smartphone or tablet. In addition to the new website launch, Standard’s award-winning eCatalog was also redesigned from the ground-up.
“Our new Standard website is focused on providing our customers with added features and benefits, such as our improved eCatalog and TPMS microsite,” said Phil Hutchens, vice president engine management marketing, SMP. “We built a website that informs and educates our customers with meaningful, rich content.”
The redesigned website features:
• eCat Widget – convenient eCatalog search portal right on the homepage
• Multilingual Versions – available in English, Spanish, and French
• New eCatalog – redesigned with easy-to-use interface, fast search returns and expanded rich content
• TPMS Microsite – features updated TPMS material including product story, OE-matching program, new QWIK-SENSOR information, TPMS tools and a TPMS-specific eCatalog
• Technician Training – provides information on Standard’s technician training with elements such as the PTS On-Demand calendar, seminar syllabus, video training and motorist essentials
• Digital Resource Library – PDF-based resource library of more than 100 product information documents
Standard brand offers the finest premium engine management related products, including computerized engine controls, ignition and electrical, emission parts, sensors, switches, ignition wire, fuel injection, and fuel system components for domestic vehicles. Intermotor from SMP offers a full line of genuine import engine management and wire products that are unrivaled for their superior quality, original match and comprehensive coverage. For additional information, visit www.StandardBrand.com.