Standard Motor Products, Inc. introduces a new and improved BWD eCatalog to search for BWD Brand parts. The revamped eCatalog features a redesigned interface and new search and filter tools. As an integral component of the company’s new BWD brand website, the eCatalog utilizes responsive architecture and is optimized for mobile, so it performs equally as well on desktops, tablets and smartphones.
Phil Hutchens, vice president engine management marketing, SMP, touted the new eCatalog’s capabilities, adding, “Our new eCatalog is the most advanced online catalog tool in the industry. With it, our customers will be able to quickly find the information they need on any device they’re using.”
BWD’s award-winning eCatalog delivers content in one easy-to-access catalog screen, and features an eCat Widget that provides a convenient eCatalog search portal right on the home page.
New features of the BWD eCatalog include:
• Multiple search options in one easy-to-use interface
• Extra-fast returns on all searches
• All results and expanded rich content delivered in one easy-to-read screen:
– Multiple-view images
– Installation instructions
– Installation and product videos
– Product features and benefits
– Live-link related parts
– Part specifications
– Buyers guide
• Keyword and part number search with autofill feature
• Sort keyword search results by best match, brand, alphabetically, POP code and more
• Filter search results by attribute type, value, part type and more
• View searches and results on the history tab
• Add items to a saved list to print out an order for the parts store
• Check your fit utility ensures a correct application fit
For additional information, visit www.BWDBrand.com.