Raybestos Brake and Chassis – a member of the Affinia family of brands and the Official Brakes of NASCAR – says it continues to lead the industry in first-to-market coverage for late model cars and trucks. To date, more than 1,400 brake and chassis parts listings have been added to Raybestos Brake and Chassis cataloging for the 2011 model year. Included are 34 models for Raybestos Chassis and 98 models for Raybestos Brakes, with exclusive coverage for seven 2011 Mercedes-Benz models and the 2011 Volkswagen Model CC, the brand reports.
According to representatives of the Raybestos brand, these facts are further proof of misstatements by a competitor in recent press releases stating that it was first-to-market on two popular applications. In July, reports incorrectly said it was first to release 2010 Buick Lacrosse and 2011 Kia Sorrento applications. Those applications were available from Raybestos Brakes in April and May, two and three months before the competitor’s reported claim, the brand says.
Raybestos Chassis offers 2011 coverage for 13 makes, and Raybestos Brakes offers 2011 coverage for 29 makes.
Raybestos Brake and Chassis currently offers exclusive coverage for seven 2011 Mercedes-Benz Models:
• C300 and C300 4Matic (Brake Pad Wear Sensors, Brake Pads and Brake Rotor)
• C350 (Brake Pad Wear Sensor and Brake Pad)
• C63 AMG (Brake Pad Wear Sensor and Control Arm Bushing)
• CLS63 AMG and SL63 AMG (Ball Joint, Control Arm, Control Arm Bushing, Sway Bar Repair Kit and Tie Rod End)
• SLK300 (Master Cylinder, Brake Pad Set, Brake Rotor, Control Arm Bushing, Sway Bar Repair Kit and Tie Rod End)
Raybestos Brake and Chassis reports that it also offers exclusive coverage for the 2011 Volkswagen model CC (Ball Joint, Brake Hose, Brake Pad Set, Brake Rotor, Control Arm Bushing, McPherson Strut Mount, Sway Bar Repair Kit and Tie Rod End).
The Raybestos Brake and Chassis catalog includes 2011 listing upgrades for applications such as the Ford Transit Connect (rotors), Hyundai Sonata (brake pads), Ford Mustang (calipers), BMW Z4 (tie rod ends), Audi A8 (sway bar repair kit) and Ford F250/350 (ball joints).
The 2011 Brake Pad/Rotor carry forwards include:
• BMW – 128i, 328i
• Ford – F250/350/450/550, Mustang
• GM – Camaro, Corvette, CTS, Enclave, Lucerne, Malibu
• Honda – Pilot
• Mercedes – CLS550, SLK300
• Scion – xB
• Toyota – Avalon, Camry, Sienna
• VW – CC
Click here for more information on Raybestos brake or chassis parts.