Snap-on’s new Master Fuel Injector Pressure Set (EEFI500) will get you to the top of the class when you use it to test your customers’ fuel injection pressure. This comprehensive kit has some newer vehicle adaptors and a great storage method to increase the number of tests that can be performed in a day.
“We designed the Snap-on Master Fuel Injector Pressure Set with input from our franchisees and our customers,” said Dave Brekke, product manager for Snap-on. “Technicians needed the new adaptors and wanted a kit that could sit open in a four-inch drawer for easy access to components. We accomplished both, giving our customers a test kit that improves their day-to-day productivity. This master kit tests fuel injection pressure on major domestic, European and Asian model multi-port fuel systems.”
The Snap-on Master Fuel Injector Pressure Set (EEFI500) features:
• Convenient lid label that shows image of components, part numbers and applications for quick and easy identification and storage.
• Fully detailed user manual includes test connection illustrations and application charts.
• Kit contains a tee manifold with shut-off valve and a world-class 3-1/2 inch diameter gauge assembly with a blow down valve and the new adaptors needed to test most fuel injection systems.
• New blow molded case with special removable lid allows for convenient storage open in four-inch drawer for easy access to components and closed for safe transport of the kit.
• New optional quick connect (EEFI50030) allows set to work with prior EEFI sets and multiple adaptors on the market.
Customers can find out more about the Snap-on Master Fuel Injector Pressure Set (EEFI500) by contacting their local Snap-on franchisee, visiting www.snapon.com or by calling toll free 877-SNAPON-2 (877-762-7662).