The new Snap-on EVAP Smoke Machine (EELD100A), featuring the innovative Diagnostic Smoke technology for EVAP testing and all other applications, is unlike anything on the market today, said the company.
“With its patented UltraTraceUV non-contaminating dye solution, the new Snap-on EVAP Smoke Machine accurately pinpoints the leaks that smoke alone cannot,” said David Brekke, product manager for Snap-on. “Because the EELD100A allows service technicians to quickly diagnose eight of the top 10 emission diagnostic trouble codes, they will experience increased performance and productivity with each use.”
Other unique features and benefits of the new Snap-on EVAP Smoke Machine (EELD100A) include:
• Inches of water column gauge for testing vacuum and pressure systems
• Variable flow control that manually reduces the flow to help pinpoint the exact location of a leak
• Flow meter measures below 0.010-inches
• Conveniently functions with OEM specified nitrogen, portable CO2 bottle or shop air
• Smoke solution does not produce an unpleasant odor in the shop
• Convenient hanger for under car and under hood use
• Lightweight and compact; it can be stored in large bottom roll cab drawer or hang with optional cover to protect from shop dirt and dust
• Two-year warranty
Customers can find out more about the new Snap-on EVAP Smoke Machine (EELD100A) by contacting their participating Snap-on franchisee or representative, visiting www.snapon.com/shoptools or by calling toll free 877-SNAPON-4 (877-762-7664).