In a continuous effort to streamline inventory and drive competitive pricing, Motorcraft has taken actions in the second quarter of 2017 to include two new products to meet consumer and dealer/distributor needs.
The latest additions include:
- Alternators – a consolidated lineup of 103 new part numbers to provide greater coverage for late-model vehicles with less inventory
- Comprised of 100 percent new components
- No core charges
- Validation testing includes: endurance, humidity, power thermal cycling, vibration, salt spray and thermal shock
- 6.7L Remanufactured Diesel Turbochargers
- New offering from the Motorcraft brand
- Introducing two new part numbers for Ford 6.7L diesel engines
- Competitively priced
- Demanding balancing specifications yield lower noise, vibration and harshness rating
In addition to these products, Motorcraft has announced lowered pricing on accumulators and A/C compressors, covering 28 OE replacement part numbers to be more competitive.
All parts come with Motorcraft’s two-year/unlimited mileage warranty.