In preparation for the fall ASE exams, Mitchell 1 recently announced that its L1 Advanced Engine Performance Specialist guide has been updated to include the latest composite vehicle (Type 3) configuration, which represents a generic vehicle powertrain control system according to ASE.
Test candidates should check out the complete 2006 ASE Test Preparation Series for the latest in ASE testing and industry information. The full Mitchell 1 ASE Test Preparation Series is a 12-manual Automotive Series comprehensive study guide. Test candidates can get help passing the exam the first time by using a variety of sample tests and studying multiple automotive repair illustrations. All guides are available individually or in sets.
The 2006 series product features include:
• Easily readable 8-1/2” x 11” workbook format;
• Divided sections for each test task;
• In-depth educational overviews on each test subject;
• Comprehensive sample test for practice; and
• Additional sample questions with explanations.
All the basics in automotive repair technology are examined in the series and cover:
• Engine repair;
• Automatic transmission/transaxle;
• Manual drivetrain and axles;
• Suspension and steering;
• Electrical/electronic systems;
• Heating and air conditioning;
• Engine performance;
• Advanced engine performance;
• Automobile parts specialist;
• Exhaust systems; and
• Service consultant.
In fall 2006, the ASE Test will be administered November 9, 14 and 16 at various test locations across the country. For test sites and information, consult the ASE website at www.asecert.org or call for forms and information at (877) ASE-TECH. All applicants must have their registration into ASE by September 30, 2006.
ASE test candidates are invited to log onto Mitchell 1’s ASE test preparation website at www.ASETestPreparation.com to obtain a comprehensive overview of ASE Testing procedures, test-taking tips, and sample test questions. In addition, test applicants can purchase ASE test prep guides via the Mitchell 1 website at www.mitchell1.com.