Mitchell 1 recently announced that its OnDemand5 Transmission product is now available online through OnDemand5.com, allowing users easy and convenient access to the latest and most comprehensive repair and estimating information available in the industry.
“By providing the transmission product online, customers no longer handle updating the software or data,” said Gary Hixson, product manager. “They now receive data in a timelier manner and can take advantage of all of the features available only via the Internet. This translates to less support time, easier use of the product, more up-to-date information and more powerful features, resulting in quicker diagnostics and repair.”
Benefits of OnDemand5.com Transmission include:
- Easy-to-Use Just log-in to the OnDemand5.com home page to access OnDemand5 Transmission. The program requires no installation discs, no quarterly updates to install and no DVDs to manage.
- Easy-to-Learn The graphical user interference behaves in the same manner as the existing DVD-based product, so the learning curve to find information is minimized.
- Reliability OnDemand5.com has proven dependability of 99.9% availability over the past five years.
- Monthly Updates More than 2,000 repair articles are loaded to the server every month. This is a seamless update that requires no action by the user.
- Multiple Users Subscriptions come with access for three users. Additional user licenses are easily added to grow with the pace of the shop’s needs.
For more information on Mitchell 1 products and services, automotive professionals can log onto the company’s website at www.mitchell1.com.