With the new Mobile ManagerPro from Mitchell 1 and an Android tablet device, auto repair shops can now extend their shop management systems into the driveway and service bays with full wireless functionality and integration with Manager SE.
VIN and license plate decoding enable service writers to seamlessly populate vehicle details in a matter of seconds, without writing anything by hand. The data collected on repair orders, estimates and digital multi-point inspections automatically shows up in Manager SE without any additional effort.
“Mobile ManagerPro gives shops a whole new way to add efficiency to their shop management system. This is a real-time, two-way shop management integration, giving service writers the option to start multi-point inspections, estimates and repair orders right at the vehicle — or anywhere within range of their wireless network — on a tablet,” said John Dwulet, senior product manager for Mitchell 1. “Mitchell 1 is delighted to bring this leading-edge mobile technology to our auto repair shop customers to help them further increase efficiency, accuracy and revenue.”
Service professionals will save time through the ability to add canned jobs, take and text vehicle photos, along with integration to parts and labor information, TSBs, symptoms and more. Mobile ManagerPro also includes customizable multi-point inspections and reports, scheduling and digital signature capture for repair order authorizations.
Benefits of Mobile ManagerPro for automotive repair shops include the capability to:
• Go paperless – Eliminates the need to handwrite documentation and saves on paper and printing costs.
• Increase precision – Customizable multi-point inspections allow shops to build an inspection for the most common jobs and then use the prebuilt inspections over and over.
• Engage customers – Direct communication with customers from a tablet, including texting or emailing vehicle photos, can speed up the approval process.
• Build customer confidence – Vehicle-specific photos show customers what repairs are needed and empower them to make the best decisions.
• Stay connected – The Team Chat feature allows shop employees to connect to anyone in the shop instantly.
• Work remotely – Shops have remote access to the full management system for scheduling, text message reminders, customized reports and invoices, and the other features integral to the Manager SE and Pro Pack suite of software solutions.
Manager SE is a business management solution that helps mechanical shops streamline workflow and track activity from estimate to invoice. The tools and reports in Manager SE give shops a 360-degree view of the entire shop, helping them manage repairs, customer service and the overall business more efficiently and profitably. Manager SE is integrated with ProDemand, Mitchell 1’s industry-leading repair information system, to further increase shop productivity. For more information, visit www.mitchell1.com or call (888) 724-6742.