In response to demand from Spanish language speakers in the global automotive aftermarket, the Mobile Air Conditioning Society (MACS) Worldwide has translated its flagship textbook, "Modern Automotive HVAC Systems," into Spanish. The new Spanish language version will be ready for sale at the MACS 2013 Training Event and Trade Show, Feb. 7-9, 2013, at the Caribe Royale Hotel and Convention Center in Orlando, Fla.
“We have received a significant number of requests for a Spanish language version of our textbook,” said Elvis Hoffpauir, MACS president and chief operating officer. “We are happy to have been able to fulfill the need for accurate mobile A/C and engine cooling repair information for the Spanish language community.”
Modern Automotive HVAC Systems covers the following topics:
• Section 1 Principles of operation
• Section 2 System design and components
• Section 3 Retrofit, background, overview and future
• Section 4 Cooling system components and operation-overview
• Section 5 Cooling system components and operation-air delivery systems
• Section 6 Diagnostic and service equipment tools
• Section 7 A/C System testing and diagnostics
• Section 8 A/C System service and repair
• Section 9 Diagnostic charts and checklists
MACS members can purchase the book for $29.95 plus shipping; non-members pay $59.95 plus shipping.
For more information, go to www.macsw.org.