JohnDow Industries has introduced a new line of Fluid Extractors. The three new Extractors provide a clean, fast and simple way to evacuate a wide range of fluid types, including engine oil, transmission fluids, gear oil, coolant, brake fluids and more.
The easy-to-use Extractors are designed to remove fluids through filler ports and dipstick tubes and include a manual hand pump version, an air/pneumatic version and an air/pneumatic brake fluid exchanger. They are designed using a durable polyethylene construction that is impervious to automotive and household chemicals.
The Extractors also include 5 ft. of flexible hosing and rigid dip-stick tubes for engine oil removal.
The new Extractor line includes a 2.7-gallon pneumatic model (JDI-277EV); a 1.7-gallon hand pump model (JDI-172EV) and a .5-gallon pneumatic model designed exclusively for brake fluid exchanging (JDI-050EV).
Other JDI Fluid Evacuator family members include these five professional quality products:
- 6-Gallon Fluid Evacuator (JDI-6EV)
- 20-Gallon Fluid Evacuator (JDI-20EV)
- 20-Gallon Fluid Evacuator with Transparent Bowl (JDI-20EV-B)
- 20-Gallon Combination Fluid Evacuator & Oil Drain (JDI-20COMBO)
- 20-Gallon Combination Fluid Evacuator & Oil Drain with Transparent Bowl (JDI-20COMBO-B)
View the NEW “JDI Evacuator Family of Products” Video https://content.jwplatform.com/videos/1oPbKcUo-EqUL3Hom.mp4)
For more info: johndow.com