The next generation of WinSI software for Hunter’s PC-based automated brake, sideslip and suspension systems introduces five new or upgraded capabilities that expand the systems’ service, shop management and merchandising capabilities. An upgrade version of the software is available for shops with Hunter PC-based Inspection Lane equipment already installed.
New WinSI software features include:
- Work Management features;
- Point and Click vehicle inspection feature offering thousands of vehicle-specific inspection photos to illustrate service points;
- Result Summary report for service managers;
- Last Result Display option that displays pass/fail status a great merchandising tool for viewing on a remote screen display; and
- Stopping Distance Prediction and Pass/Fail Limit features, which are especially useful for transit vehicle applications.
Hunter’s computerized drive-though inspection lane provides a complete brake performance, suspension analysis and wheel alignment test in three minutes. It measures vehicle components as they perform on the road, revealing service opportunities and needed repairs that are often overlooked or ignored. The modular B400 Brake Tester, SA400 Suspension Analyzer and SS100 Sideslip Meter can be installed individually or as a complete unit.
For additional information on products offered by Hunter Engineering, visit www.hunter.com.