Nearly 20 extensively updated print catalogs covering a broad range of Federal-Mogul’s most popular aftermarket brands and product lines will be issued in 2012. Federal-Mogul says this update represents the company’s most aggressive catalog release schedule in several years and will complement its web-based catalogs available at www.Fme-Cat.com.
“Accurate, timely product data drives this industry. We want our trade partners and their customers to have the latest and best data to help them capture every parts sale and service opportunity across each of our product categories,” said Michael Proud, director of marketing, North America, Federal-Mogul.
New Federal-Mogul print catalogs that are scheduled to be issued in 2012 include:
Jan. – March
• ANCO Wipers Master Catalog
• Carter Fuel Delivery Products Master Catalog
• Champion Spark Plugs Master Catalog
• Champion Industrial Spark Plugs
• MOOG Alignment Products
• MOOG Steering and Suspension Late Model Master Catalog
• Wagner Rotor and Drum
April – June
• FMSI Automotive Data Book
• FP Diesel Engine Parts – International Engines
• National Bearings & Seals Passenger Car & Light Truck
• Precision U-Joints
• Precision PTO U-Joints
• Wagner Disc and Drum Brake Products
July – Sept.
• Champion Small Engine
• FP Diesel – Caterpillar Gaskets
• FP Diesel – Caterpillar Engine Parts
• Wagner Brake Passenger Car & Light Truck
• Wagner Lighting Master Catalog
• Wagner Lighting Vintage Products
Federal-Mogul notes, because each Federal-Mogul aftermarket product line is continually updated with new parts and application coverage, distributors and service providers are urged to check the www.Fme-cat.com catalog for any parts information not available in a print volume. The free web catalog covers all Federal-Mogul products for the automotive, commercial vehicle, industrial, agricultural, performance, marine, power sport, and small engine categories. This online resource also includes training videos and an extensive technical library, the company says.