Dorman Products has released its February New Product Announcement, featuring 456 new parts, 64 of which are exclusive formerly "Dealer Only" parts.
Highlights of the new product announcement include:
• A Dorman-engineered driveshaft assembly for 4WD Honda CR-Vs from 2001-97, which is redesigned to allow for repair with common U Joints. (P/N 936-003);
• A tail lamp circuit board for popular Grand Cherokees from 2004-02 (P/N 923-036);
• A new steering shaft for Toyota Avalons 1999-95 and Cary ESs 1996-92 (P/N 425-455);
• A Dorman-engineered power seat module for GM Trucks and SUVs from 2006-03. This redesigned module includes higher tolerance components that reduce shock sensitivity in addition to improved vehicle communication software that eliminates potential power seat position loss. (P/N 590-002);
• A transmission mount bushing for Ford 500, Freestyle, Taurus, Mercury and Montego from 2007-05 that enables technicians to save time and money by replacing just the failed bushing, not the entire transmission mount. (P/N 917-037); and
• Shackle kits, body mount kits, climate control modules, coolant reservoirs, intake manifolds and more.
For additional information on Dorman’s latest product introductions, visit www.DormanProducts.com, call 800-523-2492, or sign up for new product alerts from Dorman’s Be-The-First-To-Know Program at: www.DormanProducts.com/Signup.