Dorman Products Inc. has launched its September New Product Announcement featuring 359 new parts, 132 of which are formerly “Dealer Only” parts, exclusive to Dorman.
Top Parts from Dorman’s announcement include:
• A new offering of direct-replacement tops for today’s most popular convertible applications. These tops restore worn or ripped original tops to function and appear ‘like new.’ Coverage includes Mazda Miatas from 2000-’05 and 1990-’97. (PN 926-500)
• A door arm rest replacement kit for Toyota Priuses from 2004-’05. This exclusive kit reduces repair costs and installation time by allowing for replacement for just the failed original arm rest, instead of the entire door panel. (P/N 924-838)
• Additional direct-replacement coverage in Dorman’s growing category of integrated door lock actuators for more than 1 million popular Chevy Cavaliers and Pontiac Sunfires from 1995-2005. (P/N 940-104)
• Several new auto trans kick down solenoids that provide a fully remanufactured transmission solenoid pack replacement solution for more than 7 million Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Mitsubishi and Ram applications on the road today. (P/N 609-040)
• A diesel emissions fluid pump fitting a wide variety of Ford diesels from 2011-’15. This complete kit includes mounting hardware, syringe and instructions designed to save installation time. (P/N 904-369)
Additional product introductions found in Dorman’s new announcement include: fuel coolers, Ford turbocharger unison rings, console lid kits, Ford leaf spring hangers, Toyota coolant filler necks, Mazda turbocharger stud kits and sunroof switch bezels.