Dorman Products has released its July New Product Announcement, featuring 126 new parts, 55 of which are exclusive formerly "Dealer Only" Parts.
Highlights of these new product opportunities include:
• Several new mass air flow sensors designed to enable service technicians to save time and money by replacing only the failed sensor – not the entire mass air flow assembly. These 100 percent new mass air flow sensors include the latest design improvements to match the newest OE form, fit and function, Dorman says. These new sensors provide added coverage for a variety of Lexus, Toyota and Scion applications from 2008-96. (P/Ns 917-816 & 917-821)
• An offering of OE replacement radios each of which is easy to install and requires no programming. All Dorman replacement radios are upgraded from the OE unit to include an auxiliary jack for easy connection to MP3 players and smartphones. Dorman’s program provides coverage for popular Ford, GM and Chrysler models. (P/Ns 586-005, 586-022 & 586-025)
• A shift tube clamp and bushing that enables technicians to secure the shift rod into the steering column in a variety of Ford models from 2012-90. (P/N 905-110)
• A radiator bushing for popular Chevy Trucks and SUVs from 2004-95. (P/N 924-424)
• A new Camshaft phaser fitting popular Toyota Corolla and Matrix models from 2008-02. (P/N 917-256)
• Steering shafts, sliding door roller, coolant flange, clock springs, fuel filter cap and many more
For additional information on Dorman’s latest product introductions, visit www.DormanProducts.com, call 800-523-2492, or sign up for new product alerts from Dorman’s Be-The-First-To-Know Program at: www.DormanProducts.com/Signup.