Dill Air Controls has launched its new Tire Pressure Monitoring System video series at www.dillvalves.com. The videos are designed to narrow the gap between the consumer and the selling associate, as well as provide technical aptitude and confidence for the technician in the bay, the company said.
"Our ultimate goal is to share expertise about the TPMS category with installers of sensors and valve stems, as well as to provide a resource that can be used to reach drivers and inform them of the importance of maintaining this safety system on their vehicle," said Dill Air Controls’ Tyson Boyer.
The first series consists of six videos separated into two sub-categories. Each video delivers a 2- to 3-minute “How to” approach on key topics of the category. The categories and titles are as follows:
• What do Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems do?
• Understanding how the Tire Pressure Monitoring System works
• How to identify a Tire Pressure Monitoring System
• How to inspect a Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensor and Valve Stem
• How to replace a Service Kit on an adjustable angle clamp-in Tire Pressure Monitoring Stem
• How to replace a Service Kit on a fixed angle clamp-in Tire Pressure Monitoring Stem
Dill plans to launch its second series later this spring. To view the videos, go to www.dillvalves.com.