The Delphi Product & Service Solutions Free Fuel Training Tour 2014 continues on to Atlanta, Georgia, Cincinnati and Columbus, Ohio, where technicians, jobbers and countermen will learn the fundamentals of fuel delivery systems and the influence fuel delivery has on emissions. The training class will also cover the diagnostics and best practices required to efficiently service and repair fuel system components. DPSS encourages technicians to sign up their fellow technicians for the class.
• Interested technicians, jobbers and countermen can click here to sign up.
• Click here to learn more about what will be covered at the training.
What Attendees Will Learn
One of Delphi’s experienced trainers, with more than 20 years of automotive experience, will cover the following topics:
• Characteristics of gasoline/fuel
• Principles of air/fuel systems
• Fuel delivery systems
• Fuel system diagnostics
• Influence of fuel delivery on emissions
• Fuel trim adaption and fuel monitor
This free class (normally $109) includes a course training guide. Dinner and door prizes are also included. Interested technicians, jobbers and countermen are encouraged to sign up as soon as possible.
• Monday, January 27: Atlanta, GA 6:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
SpringHill Suites Atlanta Buckhead
3459 Buckhead Loop
Atlanta, GA 30326
• Wednesday, January 29: Cincinnati, OH 6:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center University of Cincinnati
151 Goodman Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45219
• Thursday, January 30: Columbus, OH 6:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Renaissance Columbus Downtown Hotel
50 North Third Street
Columbus, OH 34215
Learn more about the 2014 Delphi Fuel Tour at delphifuel.com.
Learn more about Delphi at delphi.com/am.