Bosch, a leading global supplier of technology and services, is continuing its presence at the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in 2015. There, it will showcase smart home solutions, smart mobility solutions and smart devices. Designed by Bosch to enable consumers to lead convenient, efficient and secure lives, these sustainable solutions include smart sensors, energy solutions, eMobility and automated driving, thermotechnology, home appliances and power tools. Bosch is the presenting sponsor of the Smart Home Marketplace and the Vehicle Intelligence Marketplace at the event.
Bosch will hold a press conference at 8 a.m. PST on Jan. 5, featuring Dr. Werner Struth, chairman, Robert Bosch LLC, and a member of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH. The press conference will be held at Mandalay Bay South Convention Center, Level 2, Ballroom F. The company will exhibit at CES in booth No. 71032.
Bosch also will participate in a number of panel discussions at CES, including:
• “Getting to Low Power and Maximum Functionality Through Sensor Fusion” Stefan Finkbeiner, general manager and CEO of Bosch
• “Fast Innovation: Disrupt or Be Disrupted” Dr. Werner Struth, chairman, Robert Bosch LLC, and member of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH
• “Obstacles on the Road to Self-Driving Cars” Dr. Dirk Hoheisel, member of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH
• “Evolution of the Smart Home” Dr. Rainer Kallenbach, CEO of Bosch Software Innovations
• “Eye on Automotive Technology” Jim Fish, Bosch Automotive Service Solutions