Affinia Under Vehicle Group recently announced the distribution and general availability of the Second Edition 2008 Raybestos brand brakes Medium Duty Catalog. The catalog indexes every medium duty Raybestos brand brake product from 1980 through 2008.
“The new catalog supports our commitment to the highest level of customer support,” said Ken Myers, Raybestos brand brakes marketing manager. “The new Raybestos brand brakes Medium Duty Catalog features in one publication photographs and detailed line drawings of every part, organized in a new user friendly format to ensure part specialists can easily select the best materials for the job.”
The 2008 Raybestos brand brakes Medium Duty Catalog part number BPC-MD2 contains an index of every Raybestos brand brake product from 1980 through 2008 for both import and domestic trucks (class four through class seven) equipped with hydraulic brakes and select class two and three fleet applications. Brake product coverage has increased by 15 to 20 percent.
Based on customer input, highlights of the Second Edition Raybestos brand brakes Medium Duty Catalog include:
- User-friendly format allows part specialists to find replacement part numbers for a given application through simple dimensional check(s) of the old part.
- Photographs or line drawings of every part.
- Additional part details, including casting numbers, bore size and length, along with an industry leading friction selection process ensure the best materials for the application.
- New brake rotors, calipers and hoses for the popular Dodge and Freightliner Sprinter vans.
- Expanded disc pad coverage for Chevrolet/GMC, Sterling, International and Hino applications.
Raybestos brand brakes are produced by the Affinia Under Vehicle Group, the leading manufacturer of braking systems and components for the transportation industry. The line includes everything from brake drums to rotors, pads, shoes and hydraulic parts. Affinia Under Vehicle Group is at the forefront of research and development in brake technology and operates manufacturing and distribution facilities throughout North America.
Raybestos brand brakes are the official brakes of NASCAR, and the NASCAR relationship also includes the Raybestos Rookie of the Year Award, which is presented to the top rookie in each of the NASCAR NEXTEL Cup, Busch and Craftsman Truck racing series. For more information about Raybestos brand brakes, visit www.raybestos.com.