Effective Dates April 1 – May 31, 2007
ACDelco is offering a cash back rebate to service writers at Independent Service Centers (ISCs) for the purchase and installation of qualifying DuraStop friction products, including pads, shoes and loaded calipers ($10 per axle, $20 per vehicle maximum).
This service writer "spiff" is not valid at new GM vehicle dealerships or on products being replaced under warranty. All sales must be reported by June 30, 2007.
Service writers must complete and mail the following to qualify:
- An official rebate tally sheet; and
- Copies of qualifying repair invoices.
In return, ACDelco will mail a check to the service writer or repair facility. It’s that simple. (If the check is made out to an individual rather than a business name, a social security number will be required. A 1099 form will only be issued if an individual has received more than $600 in total incentives from all promotions sponsored by General Motors Corporation.)
- Supporting DuraStop merchandising and point-of-sale items are available to order through Archer Corporate Services.
- ISCs please contact the local ACDelco Warehouse Distributor for materials.
- All purchases reported are subject to audit by ACDelco.
- ACDelco may change or discontinue this promotion at any time with 30 days of written notification.
You can have confidence in ACDelco DuraStop Brakes because they are one of the first aftermarket lines to be tested and validated by Dual Dynamometer Differential Effectiveness Analysis (D3EA). This helps to make these brakes some of the most thoroughly tested products in the aftermarket industry. And ACDelco has the most comprehensive coverage of D3EA-certified brake products.
For additional information, click here.