In an effort to expand the presence of cabin air filters in new vehicles, ACDelco has announced the launch of 190 new professional cabin filter applications that cover most makes and models on the road today. ACDelco says these filters are competitively priced, high-quality and durable filters that meet or exceed OE specifications and complement the company’s existing portfolio of GM OE cabin air filters.
The company says that fall is an excellent time for aftermarket professionals to educate consumers about the importance of cabin air filters because they’re already preparing their vehicles for winter and residential HVAC maintenance is also on their mind.
ACDelco’s professional cabin filter applications also feature:
• Long media is used in the filter’s non-woven material to capture more particles while increasing airflow
• The compound media portion of the filter consists of three layers: The outside layer captures 100 percent of large airborne particles, the middle layer captures smaller particles and the final layer provides strength and stability
• Layered construction creates “separated” media to better contain dust and pollen particles – for higher efficiency
• ACDelco provides OE fit, form and function – never “universal” applications – to ensure the right fit for the right vehicle
• ACDelco OE and professional cabin air filters carry a 12-month, 12,000-mile warranty, with more information available on the company’s website.