The AAPEX 2015 Mobile App has been released, providing instant access to everything AAPEX before, during and after the event, keeping attendees well-informed and ahead of the curve. AAPEX is slated for Nov. 3-5, at the Sands Expo in Las Vegas, with AAPEXedu sessions starting on Monday, Nov. 2.
The free AAPEX app, sponsored by ZF Services, features:
• Exhibitors, searchable by company, product category and brand. New this year, all products on display at AAPEX will be listed in categories that align with industry standards, making it easier for attendees to find exhibitors and products.
• An interactive floorplan featuring company descriptions and booth locations, and a “Locate Me” feature for easy navigation on the show floor.
• A schedule with AAPEXedu sessions and descriptions.
• A planner to set up a personalized itinerary.
• New Products with all entries in the AAPEX New Product Showcase.
• A custom “My Notes” section for jotting down important information.
• Buzz and social media links, Twitter and Facebook, for the most up-to-date AAPEX discussions.
• A “Walking Map” to help quickly identify exhibitors on the show floor.
The AAPEX 2015 Mobile App can be downloaded from the AAPEX website, from the iTunes App Store or from Google Play.
AAPEX 2015 is expected to feature more than 2,400 exhibitors, 5,000 booths, 50-plus AAPEXedu sessions and 39,000 targeted buyers. Approximately 130,000 automotive aftermarket professionals from nearly 140 countries are projected to be in Las Vegas during AAPEX.