AAPEX will introduce ExpressEdu at this year’s event to give attendees a close up look at how new technology is currently being used in the automotive aftermarket industry and what to expect in the future. The six, free ExpressEdu sessions also will feature a Q&A after each presentation, giving attendees the opportunity to get additional in-depth information from session speakers.
The following ExpressEdu sessions will be offered during AAPEX:
Tuesday, Nov. 3
• 21st Century Vehicles – Keeping Drivers Safe and Connected While Respecting the Environment, 11-11:45 a.m., with speaker Jeff Owens, Delphi Automotive
• Robotics in Aftermarket Warehousing and Distribution Operations, 1-1:45 p.m., with speaker Tim Post, Dematic Corp.
• The Third Platform: The Latest in Emerging Technology, 2-2:45 p.m., with speakers Jim Klimkowski and Christopher Wetmore, McGladrey LLP
• Leveraging New Training Technology for Repair Shops, 3-3:45 p.m., with speaker Bob Pattengale, Robert Bosch LLC
• Mobile Payments: Current Retail Trends and Future Expectations, 4-4:45 p.m., with speaker Mike Martinez, DME Automotive
Wednesday, Nov. 4
• 3-D Printing in Service Supply Chain Management: Tradeoffs and Variables that Matter, 2-2:45 p.m., with speaker Bryan Crutchfield, Materialise
ExpressEdu is part of the AAPEXedu 2015 program, which will offer more than 50 free sessions for warehouse distributors, retailers, parts stores, manufacturers and automotive service professionals. All AAPEXedu sessions will take place at the Venetian, Palazzo Congress Center Level 1, Marco Polo Rooms 701-707 and 801-804. ExpressEdu sessions will be held in Casanova Rooms 506-507 and 606-607 of the Venetian. For information, visit ExpressEdu and AAPEXedu.
AAPEX 2015 is slated for Nov. 3-5 at the Sands Expo in Las Vegas, with AAPEXedu sessions beginning on Monday, Nov. 2.