For the second consecutive year, AAPEX has reported attendance increases in several of its target buyer categories, with independent garages showing the largest growth at nearly 43 percent. Significant increases also were reported in the target buyer categories of auto parts retailers and warehouse distributors (WDs) – auto parts, import parts specialists and program groups.
Additional highlights of AAPEX 2015 include:
• A total of 2,239 AAPEX exhibitors from 32 countries
• More than 45,100 targeted buyers at AAPEX and the SEMA Show
• Buyer and exhibitor attendance from 147 countries at both events
• Attendance at AAPEX by 3,000 Auto Value and Bumper to Bumper service professionals and distributors
• An AAPEXedu program with 55 free sessions designed for WDs, retailers, service professionals, parts stores, national service chains, industry professionals under 40 and manufacturers
• An all-new ExpressEdu program with a focus on disruptive and emerging technologies
This year’s event featured an all-new look and focused on providing the tools to keep attendees ahead of the curve in today’s high tech and ever-changing industry. AAPEX 2015 was held Nov. 3-5, at the Sands Expo in Las Vegas. The 2016 event is slated for Tuesday, Nov. 1 through Thursday, Nov. 3, at the Sands Expo, with AAPEXedu sessions starting on Monday, Oct. 31.